Friday 27 September 2013

Simplicity

I've recently just moved into my new house so for the past few weeks I've been unpacking and making my room feel like home. My favourite thing to do is my dressing table. I find this the trickiest too though! I'm a perfectionist. I like making sure everything is perfect. Hate mess.

Usually I like to make my dressing table look busy, full and lots of colour but this time I decided I wanted a change. I decided to go with 'simplicity'. Keeping everything matching and all the tones compliment each other.


 I always keep perfume bottles, especially if they are really pretty like the Miss Dior bottles. Maybe I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to perfume bottles but they are to lovely to throw away.
 As you can see all the colours fit in well together. I like to keep my brushes organised too so by putting them in a jar they can be displayed somewhere and kept neat.


No comments:

Post a Comment